Monday, December 05, 2005

To Die Or Not To Die, That Is The Question...


Joseph Edward Duncan III, Child Molester and Murderer

Every time I hear about cases like this, I pray for the death penalty to be brought back to this country.

Logically speaking, there are many reasons why I should be against the death penalty, but every time I think about some
sick pervert, abducting, raping then killing children, I go cold inside.

Child killers and pedophiles are the vilest creatures on earth, and as far as I’m concerned, we gain nothing by keeping them alive.

What use are they to the world? Sure we can learn about how they think, and what motivates them, but after we have gained whatever information we need from them, I say string the fuckers up.

I’ve heard the “what if we get it wrong?” argument, but let’s face it, there was more than enough evidence to suggest that this
sick fuck really didn’t deserve to live. I felt sick when I learned that the police could have apprehended him on several occasions, but somehow failed to do so.

Thank God, one of his fellow prisoners did us all a favour, and put him out of our misery. That’s what I call poetic justice.

I always thought that it was hugely unfair that Jeffrey Dahmer had killed at least 17 people, yet the state were prepared to pay to keep him alive, for the rest of his life. That was seriously fucked up.

If it was up to me, I’d bring back the death penalty, not as a deterrent, but as a way of making sure that justice is served. In my mind, keeping alive a serial killer, or a child killer, whilst his/her victim(s) lie cold in their grave, is just wrong, and I’m afraid nobody will be able to convince me otherwise.

What say you? (And yes, you’re allowed to disagree with me *g*)