Friday, December 23, 2005

Rockin' Around, The Christmas Tree, I'll Be Gone Until January...



I'm not going to be able to post anything for a while, so I'm taking a hiatus until the new year. I owe Monica Jackson and Kate Rothwell a review each, but I just don't have time, so there's no point even thinking about.

All that's left to say is, I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas for those of you who celebrate it, and for those of you who don't, have a happy whatever!

Be nice, eat lots, engage in lots of horizontal excercises, make babies, whatever, just as long as you have a good time doin' it!

I just have to add a special message, to Sarah, Dawn, Anne, JenB, Joy, Soozie, Kelly, Linda, KarenB, Lori, and everybody else in Sarah Mccarty’s Group, as well as Jenn, Eve, Ro-Ro, Paz, Scott, and Marilyn Lee!

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!