Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Karen Gets Historical: Part Deux


Moonspun Magic. Nice Cover. Not. Posted by Picasa

Well, over the weekend, I actually started the second of the Catherine Coulter books that I’d borrowed from the library. The book I chose was Moonspun Magic. Sigh.

I started reading this on Friday evening. Didn’t manage to read more than ten pages before my mind started wandering. I finally gave up for the night when I got to page twenty-one. Sigh.

On Saturday morning, hubby and I had a lie-in, and once again, I tried to read. This time I got to page 68, before I decided there were better ways of spending my Saturday mornings. I then spent the next three hours cleaning house. Sigh.

Hubby and I had plans on Saturday evening, so reading was out of the question.

Sunday Morning, I tried again with Moonspun Magic. I got to page 104, when I suddenly decided that this was a good opportunity to watch Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines, which Paul had bought on DVD, and I’d forbidden him to watch in my presence. It was actually better than I thought it would be. Sigh.

I was half-way through T3, when I realised what the problem with Moonspun Magic was. It was f*cking BORING as hell. Sheesh.

So in the end, I decided to scrap Moonspun Magic, and fast forward to the next book on the list which was
Night Fire.